2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only 5 weeks left before the Texas Custom Rod and Tackle Show. We have room for more vendors. Anyone with fishing related products or products of interest to outdoorsmen can contact me for more info. We would like to have a knife maker and more fishing guides.
Pat

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have the list but I know Batson, Decal Connection, Swampland, Nets and more, Shoal Patrol, a couple of fishing guides, a kayak company, 2 or 3 rodbuilders, and Rods For Soldiers. There are more but I just can't remember. You need to come do a weave presentation.
Pat

·
The Rod Man
621 Posts
Ellis,
Hope to see and meet you. Trying to work it into other things I am doing.

Pods

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope you can too It is going to be a blast. There will be a lot of information and a lot of good deals. I am bringing a big bunch of rod building components and will be selling them real cheap. The money will go to RFS.
Pat

·
Registered
13 Posts
Pat,

What are the dates and where will it be located? I have a rod cover company and currently just sale on line. It would be great to come out and show case my product which are priced very resonable. www.therodcondom.com

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I looked at your website and your covers look great and the price is really good. Looking forward to having you at the show.
Pat

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is going to be April 19th and 20th at the Jimmy Burke Activity Center in Deer park. We will have rodbuilders, rod component manufacturers, tackle manufacturers, lure makers, fishing guides, fishing clothing, custom net maker, and more. We will be doing demos both days. Also some great raffles. Admission is free. Come out and join us. Hours are 9 to 9 Friday and 10 to 6 Saturday.
Pat

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Just a heads up guys. Due to my trailer being smashed up while returning from the Houston Fishing show we won't be able to bring as much product and supplies that we intended to.

What I would like to do is have anyone who plans on attending that would like for me to bring any items that they may be interested in looking at or may be interested in purchasing to send me a PM, email or just list what you're looking for on this thread.

We'll be bringing blanks by Batson, MHX, Bushido, Phenix and Castaway. Let me know what you may be interested in. We'll also have guides, grip sets, Fuji reel seats, FishHawk thread and finish by Threadmaster and Flex Coat.

We'll also have specials on Rodbuilding kits and supplies for anyone who may be interested in getting started to build rods.

We'll also be doing casting demos on the Microwave guide system and will have several rods rigged up for the demos.

Just let us know what you may be interested in seeing and we'll do our best to bring it up to the show.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am looking forward to finding out more about the Microwave guide system.
pat

1 - 13 of 13 Posts