2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plannin on fishing with a buddy but had a last minute cancellation. I had a friend from Florida visiting and asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner. I suggested a fishing trip and he obliged. We left work early and headed out. Wind started picking up and the water was a little off color. Anchored up and started using my favorite Whats bitin lure in the pearl/chartruese. Fish weren't hitting that aggresively but they ended up picking up late in the afternoon. Ended up with a couple of limits and 2 reds. Had a great time with a friend who promised to put me on some yellowfin tuna next time I am in Florida! Sounds like a good deal to me!

By the way, don't forget the July 15th Fish Fry. These fish will be the guest of honor!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Man o Man... You slammed 'em again! Great job GSMAN! I can't wait to eat them :)

Man.....them some fat ones too!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am a novice and in need if some locations near galveston. Can you help. I will be dragging the boat down to Galveston from Dallas tomorrow. It appears you have some good experience and I would be appreciative of any info you could pass along.

Thanks, and nice catch on the specs...

·
Not on call Steve!!
2,840 Posts
I'll be heading out sunday out of Texas City. Taking a couple of guys from work trying to find some trout like that. When are we going to hook up? Us local League City guys need to stay in touch. Nice haul!!
Steve

·
The Republic of Texas
4,607 Posts
Sweet catch!!! I am going to start stalking you and Zork for ya'll TC Honey hole!!!! :biggrin: You guys are given em hell!!! Congrats on a nice mess o fish!!

Mike

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Hey Troutloon, you have a PM.

Seahunt, anytime you want I am ready. There are a couple of us in OCC neighborhood that fish regularly. You probably are only a block or two away. Let me know when you want to go.

Troutman, good look to you. Will send you a message next week and try to line out a trip with you after the 2cool tournament next weekend.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Greg .those are beauties..Man I'm tired of honey does!! Oh well, my time will come. Look forward to fishing with you again..
1fisher77316
Michael

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
nice report , can you give more info. depth of water , and how long you fished , are you wade fishing .

·
Registered
826 Posts
Thanks for the report.
I wish I could just get on the water.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts