2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
06/08/06 low at 932pm, visb 4ft ,temp 88 , wind 5mph.my friends son wanted to go salt water fishing since he had caught few small fresh water fish in the lake . they were late and I managed to kill time in the boat from 4pm till 6pm trying new area to fish without getting to o far from the ramp. managed a large lady fish 2 miles west of the dike . when I got the call that they are ready it was 6pm. fist spot trying to catch sand trout noda. 2 nd spot was by fort Travis . although pelicans were diving and water was boiling with what ever was in the water we were not able to hook up. tried the jetty and managed a large Spanish mackerel and 5 catfish . the young man wanted to go swimming in the water earlier and when he had his wire leader cut in half he was shocked and so was I . what can snap a wire leader in half . I will have video in future , can some body show me how to do that . also the was I post pic is too time consuming can somebody show me how to post pic also . good thing about not catching fish is I dont have toclean them this late at nigh . it is about midnight and I am going to bed

work is for people who dont know how to fish !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts