2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Can't be what you ain't.
8,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into buying some season tickets next year. I do not know a whole alot about season ticks. The "PSL"s do you have to puchase this also to get the tickets or not? I don not know the whole process and was doing some research online.

·
Registered
713 Posts
PSL = Permanent Seat License. Meaning you buy the right to a particular seat or seats. So that when you purchase Season Tickets you have the same seats year after year.
http://texans.seasonticketrights.com/Permanent-Seat-Licenses/Permanent-Seat-License-Info.aspx

Season Tickets (without PSL) = Tickets to a season with the same seating for only that season.
http://www.houstontexans.com/tickets/SeasonTicketBenefits.asp

PSL seats cost a lot of money and there are plenty of PSL owners that do not purchase their Season Tickets. So you can just call up the Ticket office and tell them you want to purchase Season Tickets and they will tell you what seats are available or put your name on a waiting list. When you go this route you will have the same seats for the Season you purchase, but come next season you may not get to purchase the same seats.

So if you want to guarantee yourself the same seats year after year you need to purchase PSL seat(s) plus Season Tickets (This is pretty expensive the first time around). If you just want to go to every home game and have the same seat(s) for one season, then just purchase Season Tickets.

Hope this all makes sense

JR

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
I'll make the same offer I made another here...I'll sell my 2 extra tix in the Bull Pen for face value if you buy them soon. You can PayPal to protect yourself if (no problem, I don't trust anyone either) you like. $700 each seat is face value.

Home games are against Dallas, NYG, Indy, Jville, Tightuns, Chargers, Chiefs, and the Ravens plus 2 preseason games.

Sec 116 Row JJ very near the aisle. BULL PEN with the other sickos.

PM if interested.

·
Registered
11,934 Posts
I'll make the same offer I made another here...I'll sell my 2 extra tix in the Bull Pen for face value if you buy them soon. You can PayPal to protect yourself if (no problem, I don't trust anyone either) you like. $700 each seat is face value.

Home games are against Dallas, NYG, Indy, Jville, Tightuns, Chargers, Chiefs, and the Ravens plus 2 preseason games.

Sec 116 Row JJ very near the aisle. BULL PEN with the other sickos.

PM if interested.
how would I fit in for the Dallas game in these seats? :spineyes:

·
OllllO
8,874 Posts
Angler2407...I sent you a PM but you don't need to respond. I see the information in your post that I was asking.... DUH! Sometimes I have to READ! :D

·
Registered
368 Posts
I am selling my PSL for Section 136 Row N in the End Zone. I purchased 4 PSL tickets together cause of the kids getting older so now we can all go. So if anyone is interested let me know.
thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts