2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

tens of thousands dollars mule deer shot by central texan

7K views 22 replies 22 participants last post by  Jfreeman 
#1 ·
last week a guy from copperas cove shot this buck. Care to guess score. ??

Attachments

See less See more
#22 ·
Saw this same deer supposed to be shot in Colorado last week in an email, something about the governors tag????? Either way it's a hell of a buck.
If it came from Colorado It had to be a governor tag. There are no seasons open for mule deer right now in Colorado. That is a awesome buck!!! At our farm in southwest Colorado this time of year is when you see the monsters they are in full rut!!! I heard a rumor that those governor tags can cost $60,000.

#17 ·
Actually there are a number of areas that can produce hugh mulies, northern New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and a few others. Based on the horn color I'm going to say he did not come from eastern Colorado. I know that doesn't mean anything but I have seen a lot of deer from that area and almost all of them have very light colored horns. I figure it's because they don't have anything to rub on but fence and telephone poles! LOL Now this deer is really Hugh! I'm going to throw out a score of 280+. I would like to know what the score is, that is a pig!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.