2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
wastin' away again in Margaritaville
1,948 Posts
Going to the game tonight. Can anyone tell me if the roof will be open. I would assume it would be with the nice weather. Thanks.
I heard it will be closed to make it noisier. I'll be there, can't wait. GO TEXANS!!!

·
wastin' away again in Margaritaville
1,948 Posts
It'll be cool to see the Williams Tower from Reliant. I hope they show it on TV...

Attachments

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
50-80 rule

Beginning with the 2006 season, we will open the roof when the game time temperature is projected to be between 50 and 80 degrees. Our goal for implementing the "50-80 Rule" is to provide the most comfortable environment possible to enjoy Houston Texans games. Please note that the threat of rain will influence this decision, and when there is a good chance of rain during a game, the roof will be closed. Also, our parameters for late afternoon and evening games may shift slightly because of the absence of direct sunlight. However, we plan to use the general parameters established with your input to make the roof position decision for each game

·
Banned
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not Kirk to the PM.

I think with the cool weather it will be light jacket and a flask of Jim Beam in the boot for sippin'. Those prices at the stadium kill me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.