2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This probably should have been posted on the hunting board, but I wanted everyone to read it so here is Ted Nugent reply to an interview...

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being interviewed by a French journalist and animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?'

Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking.

All they care about is, 'What am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away.

They are very much like the French.'

The interview ended at that point

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Actually, that was for an interview for a British Newspaper, The Independent on Sunday. I think it came out in June of 2006, and was conducted by a British journalist.

I could Snope it, I guess, but that would be too much trouble.

Cg

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Supergas said:
All they care about is, 'What am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away.

They are very much like the French.'

The interview ended at that point
MMMMM....Melissa Theuriau....

·
Texas Rod Builders
6,338 Posts
WTG Ted! NRA BOD.Don't sugarcoat it, tell us how you really feel..... Isn't he a guitar player or something too? lol......Melissa, oui

·
Registered
234 Posts
Have any of you been to see Ted in concert? I saw him in OKC back in 1978. Man you talk about a good show it still is the best I have been to.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts