2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just a reminder of the up and coming crawfish boil and boat expo july 8th at 12 p.m. at Dos Hermanos Mexican Kitchen & Cantina, Pearland, TX 77584 281-485-1273. I know that alot of you have responded that you will be coming. If you could let me know who will be coming again and who you will be bringing and if you will be displaying your boat for all the guest and customers to look at. I need to get the best possible head count so that I can make sure that this event is a success!! We will have a tent set upside near the boats with seating, tables and fans. This is where we will eat the mudbugs. There will be an outside bar setup where you can purchase beer, sodas and water. Hopefully everone can make it, to share some great stories, meet some new people and just have a great time. If you need to get in touch with me (Brian) call me on my cell 281-433-3730 or e-mail me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
406 Posts
Thank you! Fortunately we caught some nice fish. We had good current, nice seas and plenty of beer! Hopefully they will stay on the board until tomorrow. Thanks again, Carl

1 - 10 of 10 Posts