2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post a reminder about the Crawfish boil, Boat expo, good friends & good times this Saturday at Dos Hermanos Mexican Restaurant & Cantina at 12 p.m., 8126 West Broadway, Pearland TX, 77584, 281-485-1273. Brian's Cell 281-433-3730. We will have a tent set-up out front in case of rain. Crawfish will be free, compliments of Team Notorious. You will half to purchase sodas, water or beer, we will have them for sale out in the tent. No outside beer or alcohol will be permited do to T.A.B.C.. Please email me back today with a final head count of who will be in your party and if you will be bringing your boat. I will need to know the size of your boat to make correct accomendations. Crawfish our on order, but I need your help, just give me a heads up, so that we can make this event an success.

P.S. A litttle wager on a friendly Sunday Tournament, Who's In ?

thanks,
Brian

G

·
Brian,

team REEL DEAL will be there, 5 guys and at least 2 wifes. 35 ft Wellcraft CCF with trip 300 Yamahas. We'll be there before 11:00 am so you can show us where you want the boat.

Thanks,
Chris Vanos

G

·
Brian,

Thanks for a really great day, everyone had a good time and the "fishing" contest really topped it off.

Chris

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
So, for us less fortunate (worked yesterday AND today), tell us about the "fishing" contest, and give us the results of the "friendly Sunday tourney" this evening, if it happened! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts