2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw this boat at GYB and had to get a pic and mess with Bobby and Albert. Watch out, a new Lured Away is in town.

Nice to meet you to Brice.

·
Triatomic
100 Posts
Nice pic of me and my boat.. Thanks for the picture. I wasn't sure why you were taking the picture saturday night, but I knew it was going to come back to haunt me. I had no idea there was another "Lured-Away" in town. See ya on the water....

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
"I had no idea there was another "Lured-Away" in town.."

We didn't either!!! Of course, those SKA/FLW Florida boys know who they are!!!

Just joking guys - don't take it out on us in a few weeks!!! :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome to 2cool Mark, Know you can post up some pic's of all those fishing trips you have been doing. Todd said you can't catch a cold lol.

Kevin
Mark Nagel said:
Thanks for the invite. This offshore is all new to me so I am in rookie mode. But I learn fast...........

·
Triatomic
100 Posts
I am in still learning everything there is to know, But one thing I have learned for certain is if they say the weather will be bad late afternoon, Don't stay out to late. Last weekend I was about 20 miles out when the storms blew threw..

·
Registered
320 Posts
Well Mark,

They cought on to our little plan. Might as well let the cat out of the bag!!!!!
Here it is: Capt Mark and Chico will run Lured Away Jr next year. Now as far as Capt Mark, Ran off shore race boats for fountain and Donzi with three speed world record.
Mark has a full set of curtins for this boat with tricked out motors, says he can push this boat at 60 to 70 mph in 5ft seas. Mark and Chico have agreed to catch bait and pre fish for both Lured Away teams. Lured Away Jr will be 2007 23ft an under "Champs"

As div 8 Turns!!!!!!! tic toc tic toc tic toc.

Bobby

·
Triatomic
100 Posts
Well Bobby the word is out! and it looks like we have the attention of a few people. We will take this offshore to a place no one has every gone before, I hear chico is the man to help the Lured-Away Jr. reach the next level. Besides anybody can run a BIG boat in rough seas, But running them in a 24' WAHOO takes skill. Have a great weekend....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts