2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
43 Days and counting until teal season.. Im so pumped its almost here!!! Just curious as to where everyone plans to hunt opening day. I will be hunting out in Beasly, Tx.

·
Banned
682 Posts
if i dont have any clients to guide opening weekend i am going to hunt on a new lease in devers i just got on its pretty close to winnie should be pretty good. ive already started taken invetory on my equipment what i need, what i have, what i want and what my wife will let me get

·
Duck Slayer
773 Posts
Private land in the marsh. I can already taste those little rice rockets on the grill!!!! Thanks Nate, now you made me hungry again!!!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jalapeños …Cream Cheese…Peppered Bacon…Hmmmm!!!

GDO said:
Private land in the marsh. I can already taste those little rice rockets on the grill!!!! Thanks Nate, now you made me hungry again!!!

·
Duck Slayer
773 Posts
NateTxAg said:
Jalapeños …Cream Cheese…Peppered Bacon…Hmmmm!!!
STOP MAN!!!!!!!! You are killing me!!! My freakin mouth is watering and I'm at work away from my stash in the freezer!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Somewhere along Alligator road in Mosquito Pond across the bay from Snake Island Cove:D

btw...these really are the names of em on mapquest:help:

Looks like NateTXAg is gonna have to change his plans:rotfl:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay guys Beasley is out of the question. Ill be with Benelliboss. I'm thinking a little cast and blast action!!
Benelliboss said:
Somewhere along Alligator road in Mosquito Pond across the bay from Snake Island Cove:D

btw...these really are the names of em on mapquest:help:

Looks like NateTXAg is gonna have to change his plans:rotfl:

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
Gwood, I hope we go drought conditions asap! this water is killing me! help,no more rain!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'll be in Garwood hunting with Cudacat. Then we're off to Rockport for a little fishing!! Can't wait!

·
They call me............PAWPAW!
3,020 Posts
Down along the Galveston/Brazoria County line.......slingin steel at the rice rockets and watchin for Spout so that I can "....come down on you hard if you get in the wrong back lakes.":rotfl:

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
heck, I'm to fast for you to catch. LOL.. how many fuge boyz you got over there with ya. Those are some Halls bayou freaks. LOL I've seen lots of birds come from yalls place thats for sure. I can't believe any one property can hold that many spoonies! :rotfl: bwwwahahahahaa!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts