2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't do what I did a couple years ago. Teal buzzing everywhere!!!!!! Getting ready to shoot my first teal of the season…….. Boom!!!!! What?????? 3 Teal Fall, man that sucks…. So I decide to go ahead and wait and watch the birds fly for a bit and shoot my last one when the sun came up a little. That lasted about 5 minutes or so…. Done!! I got ripped off that opening day.

·
Bird Flu Eradication Team
2,299 Posts
cudacat said:
I would have tried to push it off on my buddies, but I was the only one that shot….
i did it once when we were 3 birds short of a group limit. I was the only one shooting. first shot dropped one, 2nd shot dropped 3. oops.:headknock

·
Registered
125 Posts
!!!!!

NEVER EVER ADMIT TO IT! Honesly officer we all shot didn't we guys? oh yeah and who has the keys? Me! Thats right!!

deebo said:
i did it once when we were 3 birds short of a group limit. I was the only one shooting. first shot dropped one, 2nd shot dropped 3. oops.:headknock

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
it don't matter to me when I limit fast on teal, it's a great time of year to be out. the anticipation of the other hunting seasons coming on and sitting and watching teal till they stop flying, sitting in the blind agian. Especially if it's a little cool, that's about the best there is.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NateTxAg said:
Speaking of teal tags I have 3 left for sale 2 Greenwing and 1 bluewing. Send me a pm if your interested!!
I think I just my take them from you, consider them used. I know just when I can use them…..

·
Registered
685 Posts
I don't know what I would do without them...all you guys who passed up and opportunity to purchase some teal tags for this season messed up big time.

·
Registered
165 Posts
cudacat said:
Don't do what I did a couple years ago. Teal buzzing everywhere!!!!!! Getting ready to shoot my first teal of the season…….. Boom!!!!! What?????? 3 Teal Fall, man that sucks…. So I decide to go ahead and wait and watch the birds fly for a bit and shoot my last one when the sun came up a little. That lasted about 5 minutes or so…. Done!! I got ripped off that opening day.
WHATEVER!!!!!! I've seen you shoot!! I would ask for photos but you would just post up pics of someone elses limit. It's not like you have never done that before!!!!!:rotfl:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
choupique said:
WHATEVER!!!!!! I've seen you shoot!! I would ask for photos but you would just post up pics of someone elses limit. It's not like you have never done that before!!!!!:rotfl:
I do remember a few years back when we had our annual teamsports teal hunt. You and your teammate needed 1 teal to go to finish. My team mate and I needed seven to finish!!!!!!!!! I think I forgot who the sorry shooters where!!!!!! Can you remind me? I do remember one of the teams shot 7 before YOUR team could shoot one. I sure enjoyed the dinner you had to buy me…… The best come back ever!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts