2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
www.crittergitters.net
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the TC Dike last night under the lights with kiddos and grandma .WOW Thats work.We caught so many trout .My oldest was catching 2 at a time on speck rigs .Only about 6 keepers.We did CR on everything .I forgot the camera to do CPR,But they have some great memmories .It was a GREAT time and GREAT company.We will be doing it again SOON.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I've never set up lights at Texas City before, is it easy to find a spot to set them up ? I would like to try it sometime. Thanks,

Tom

·
www.crittergitters.net
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Txranger-We got out there around 10:30 PM started catching at 11:00 PM.Anything you wanted to throw at them.Except Grandma had to have shrimp so I bought a Quart She caught 2 trout.I tied on a speck rig or BA .She started tearing them up also.I caught 1 trout .I was bussy taking trout off hooks.

TMO-It is very easy, I usually go almost to the end on right you will see everybody else with lights.Big flat rocks to sit on .You can park right beside your lights.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Just if you sit on the rocks be careful, if you see the water starting to go out quick move up a little cause those barges throwsome wakes

·
Haynie HO/Merc ProXS
797 Posts
Hey RL, glad the family had a good time. I'm sure the kids had a blast and grandma out fished you? One fish, are you sure you were busy taking the fish off? LMAO. Talk to you soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts