2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· "He is the ONE"
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At what age is it considered "TOO OLD to get a tattoo?" Wanted to get another to represent my kids. My wife's response was "How old are you?" Needless to say, I ain't said a word to her in over a week.

· Registered
3,767 Posts
I do not have any.
But if I want one I will get one no matter what my age or what anyone including my wife has to say about it.
I actually want a couple just have not gotten around to getting them.
Btw my wife has a few.

· <***********>< Fish on.
3,097 Posts
You and I are the same age. I just got a new one about a month ago. If you want one, get it. It's your life, live it like you want to.

NO RAGRETS! ;)

· Registered
3,520 Posts
Not a tattoo guy, but a friend of mine, who'd never had one before, got one with each of his two kids at the same time. They all got the same thing. His kids were grown and out of school, tho his daughter just barely. He was 52 at the time.

BTW, what does it matter how old you are or who thinks what about it? Get what you want. But me? I will go to my grave with no tatts

· Registered
4,558 Posts

Attachments

· Trap AF ...
4,992 Posts
At what age is it considered "TOO OLD to get a tattoo?" Wanted to get another to represent my kids. My wife's response was "How old are you?" Needless to say, I ain't said a word to her in over a week.
LOL ... !!! That's what she gets!

I'm about to have mine removed ... so that I can go 3/4 sleeve. My only regret was not getting a piece of art the first time. I'm only a few years younger than you.

· "He is the ONE"
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I thought it might be a memorial. Did they ever catch the sum that did that on pleasure island
Sadly no they did not. Not enough leads or evidence. The city still haven’t done anything to the island to ensure some kind of safety.

I plan on getting that tattoo regardless. I’m holding on to this man card!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts