2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to do a lil braggin on the Tatoo I got on the 3rd of july & wasnt expecting everyone to get huffy over somthing that only affects 1 person..
Myself..
If for any reason ..feelings got hurt or somebody go po'd..
Id like to say something I NEVER say..

Im sorry..:headknock

I wasnt aware that some folks got banned over the rue it caused & if The (((((Big Griz))))Monty would be so generous to me & mabey give the offending party a 2nd chance..by Montys Rules..I would be honner'd

Oxx.:biggrin:

·
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh Yea you did...I got fugly..kinda like that thingy youve got on the avatar
BEER4BAIT said:
did I miss sumpim?

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
Very nice Oxx. Unfortunately, it went beyond your thread and into private messages. I suspect that is where the line was crossed. Hopefully it can be worked out.

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
Hey, Oxbow! Can we see the pic of the partial tattoo? That way we'll "enjoy" the progress right along with you!

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
I'll second Oxbow's request. Attacking for no reason is not cool...but, I think when people feel passionate about something, they may come across as overbearing or judgemental on a message board.

·
good looking single member
6,603 Posts
does it hurt? Did he hit the bone? :rotfl: I read your last thread your OK. You have heard me say if we were all alike, 2 cool would be uncool. Now lets see it :)

·
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My Daughter is in Chicago till Saturday with my camera...I dont have a way to post it unless::.... Mabey Speckle Monkey or Fishin Chicky could bring there cam over & snap a shot..??

& yea It hurt like...A burning needle on the outline...Then the shading felt like....
skinning your knee & draggin a needle thru it..
So no it didnt hurt..:spineyes:

Oxx..

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Got 2 myself OX, one says USMC and the other is a shark up on my shoulder, brings back a lot of memories, would do it again! Have fun with em!!!!! Just don't let us see you on the Discovery Channel LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
OxbowOutfitters said:

& yea It hurt like...A burning needle on the outline...Then the shading felt like....
skinning your knee & draggin a needle thru it..
So no it didnt hurt..:spineyes:

Oxx..
Does this mean you're going to end up with ONLY one-third of a tattoo??? :eek:

·
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh No...Im committed quite litterly...
& having a new Bro in law,Thats doin it for free...im all over it..
round 2 @ thanksgiving...

Oxx..

·
Registered
494 Posts
Instead of tattoos, why not reinact that scene from one of the Lethal Weapon movies? Remember when Mel Gibson and his female co-star were comparing healed-over bullet wounds and other scars? ....I'd wear those with pride; i.e., "Remember when I was noodling in Oklee-homa back in the summer of '72, and that big ole flathead gouged my tummy? Hooo-doggie! ...That battle-scar aint nuffin'....Check out that wild sow who ate off half my ankle when I shot her shoal (piglet) this side of Huntsville's piney woods!

Now we have living memories to truly brag about!

"Son, remember when that 6' Blacktip that bit off my right hand? Check out this nub of tissue! ...Now lets get back to the beach or out into the woods to make some more memories!" :D

·
Registered
494 Posts
I've been bitten by squid too many times...but are these the same things that shoot out purple ink? ....Man, nature may be able to tat you as well!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts