2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
17 for 26

All I can say is that we still have plenty of Tarpon and the storm did not move them. I do not like posting my reports, but this one is too good not to. And I am reporting this the day after, not a few days after. We boated, I repeat boated 17 tarpon in the 35- to 160-pound class and threw a total of 26 in the air. We had roughly 35 to 38 tarpon bites. All of the fish we caught on pops in 35 to 40 feet of water. We did have several fish over 130, but the average was 80 to 90 lbs. My guys should be posting several pictures from yesterday, hope they turn out good. I want to thank my guys Jeff Duplantis and Paul Bosman for sticking with me, since we did not see our first fish until 2 PM.

This was world class ****!

Capt. Jamie C. Pinter
Angling Adventures
www.jamiepinter.com

·
Occupational Hazard
888 Posts
Good Job Jamie...We fished in front of the island on Saturday, Had acres of Bull Reds, Jacks and Sharks...Never saw a Tarpon...I guess they were late for the show...

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
What can I say, except wish I was there. Thanks for the report and glad you had one of those once in a lifetime trips as that was. Keep us updated. I realize the more you say the more you get covered up with boats. PM if you would like. I used to post a lot on Texas forum site and I started noticing my spots getting covered up with boats so I stopped, plain and simple. Now that I don,t have a boat any longer does not really matter except I understand where you are coming from. I would like to take a 10 year old boy sometimes who loves to fish but does not have someone to take him. He lives in Houston and I live North of Dallas. PM me with details.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts