2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
I just called the closest person here into my office. I said, "Come see why I had such a good time last friday!". Great pictures Scott! And thanks again for a great trip!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
in that last pic, it looks like its got two hooks in its mouth. a red jig up top and a black n white shad deeper in its mouth.

awesome pics.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow, where was that at?

Those are some awesome pics, it must have been hard to catch them in the air like that.
It seems like Texas doesn't have smaller Tarpon but there seems to be some nice big ones around.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We have plenty of small ones. Some migrate through and some are residents until they get bigger. Depends on where you fish for them. These pictures were all taken off the upper Texas coast on Friday of last week.

·
100% BS
7,120 Posts
Man you need to copyright those pics before you see them on the front cover of some fishing mag and you don't get a penny for them.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The size of them on the net I would think is a little small for that type of stuff... but that really doesn't matter much to me anyway... I just posted them for everybody to look at.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts