1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
I hate cell phones in the car. Always been a pet peeve.

·
Just call me Breeze
17,287 Posts
I drive on my job and almost everyday I have a close call or a unpleasant experience with a cell phone driver. I just wait and call my voice mail. The way of the future, I guess.

·
Getting shallower means chewing mud
1,643 Posts
I believe that Mythbusters did the same "study". I don't remember what their results were though.

I drive quite a bit for work too. I try not to talk on my phone much while I'm driving, but I always see people not keeping up with the flow when they're on the phone.

Take care out there,
Tim

·
Thank You! Next
7,758 Posts
You know what they say , Wellll T-Byrd ANYWAY .. ( IF YOU DRINK DON'T DRIVE DO THE WATER MELON CRAWL) I BELIEVE IN MY YOUNGER DAYS I SHOULD HAVE WROTE THAT SONG , NIGHT AFTER NIGHT lol.. i SEE PEOPLE rEADING THE PAPER IN THE MORNINGS DRIVING yeeeeOUCH..

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
I believe Mythbusters had the same results. Their legally drunk person drove better than the cell phone user.

There was a kid (maybe 13 years old or so) riding his bike in our neighborhood yesterday and talking on a cell phone. I watched him ride his bike across an intersection without even looking, coming within a couple feet of being hit by a truck. He then almost ran into a parked car on the side of the road, but instead swerved to the right and hit the curb, sending him tumbling into someone's yard. But he never dropped the phone. :D

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
I guess I am kind of a jerk. I will make sure they know I am there if they are doing 50mph on the highway. If some dingdong kid is not paying attention and doing that **** I will roll down the window or get out and tell him something in the neighborhood.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.