2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
www.crittergitters.net
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would ask this question to all the 2 coolers.I have decided to take the family to Lake Livingston to chase white bass .I get one day off Mon .Wind has been blowing on the coast ,so we decided to throw a curve ball to the fish gods and target a fresh water fish.Only one problem .I hardly ever target fresh water fish .I went and gave Academy a few dollars last night for some hardware.Now I just need to know where to go on the lake ?I didn't buy a map with cord.or the chip for the garmin .I might only make it there once.We will see how it goes .I just have to much salt running thru my blood.If sobody can give a few pointers. I would appreciate it .If you don't want to post any details you could even PM me a spot or 2 .:D LOL Ok I would be willing to fork up a salty secret spot in return.Thanks so much .

·
Registered
80 Posts
Where on the lake or you staying? Lot's of folks catching fish around pine island and the 190 road bed.

Everybodys catching fish all over the lake. You should have no trouble finding fish.

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Haven't fished Livingston in years ... but the old 190 road bed was always good for a mess of white bass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts