2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking into putting a t-top and a casting platform on my pathfinder here pretty soon. I wanted to get some input on all the different companies around that do some good custom work. Ive looked into Tops n Towers and Pro-Line out of San Antonio...any others?

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Try Glenn Vann,
He's on the North side of Houston and has a super new shop and does very reasonable work. I think this is the email. Custom Marine Concepts
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
i was looking at an aluminum folding cot at academy for $30 .... i'd bet some genius will figure out how to make a t-tops from that aluminum frame for under $100

·
Registered
366 Posts
Espandre!

I recently had Gary at Espandre http://espandre.com/ in Richmond do a small aluminum job for me. I had waited over 90 days for another shop here in town to perform the work. Gary delivered a nice product, delivered it within a week (which is what he committed to when I placed the order) and charged me the price he quoted.

I am a very pleased customer and was delighted to find a shop who delivers on their commitments.

·
Banned
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey thanks on all the input...espandre seems like they get alot of business...im going down tom. to their shop to check them out...i dont need my boat to get a quote do i? they should be able to pretty much quote a prise based on past boats and similar items they have built for past customers right?...well anyways thanks again for the imput...ill post a finished product when completed for future 2coolers who are having the same questions

·
Registered
487 Posts
Millennium Marine in Seabrook

Jason does great work and gave me a good deal on my T-top & leaning post; also had his neighboor Ned put on a NedSki foil while it was in.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Vals out of Corpus. He's done a TON of boats and rigs for some of my clients. The guys do great work there and you don't get chaged out the....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts