2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Old ******
4,526 Posts
You could always use all that upper top space to tie down your Mother In Law if she just had to go along with you. Honestly...that boat looks like something out of a cartoon. Only thing missing is PVC pipe handrails.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Leastwise they coulda out some controls and a chair up there, maybe a Bimini on toppa that.

What's the name of the boat ... Flipper?

·
NRA LIFER
3,210 Posts
RAILROAD TRACK???

Wonder what the section of railroad rail mounted on the engine box is for? Aux anchor? Counterweight for the top?.....
Bob:confused:

·
Registered
670 Posts
So that's why that guy demanded me to sell him my carport! I guess that way he won't have to pay the $65.00 month for covered storage as well.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Gee folks, haven't figured it out yet? It's a movie camera boat. That's for when they shoot high-dollar movies out in the water. I've seen them here in SPI and the almost exact same boat over in the Abacos. That's what they look like. -sammie

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Slightly Dangerous said:
You could always use all that upper top space to tie down your Mother In Law if she just had to go along with you. Honestly...that boat looks like something out of a cartoon. Only thing missing is PVC pipe handrails.
awwww come on Jerry, we could jazz it up with some sexy nose art ,,, maby a blonde this time !

seriuosly,, iv seen shrimp boats that i would rather own

1 - 9 of 9 Posts