2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Synthetic Stocks for sale in Port Arthur, Texas:

ALL STOCKS HAVE DECELERATOR PADS (reduces kick)

All in excellent condition

#1: Fits Remington BDL, is pillar-bedded - $75
#2: Fits Remington BDL, H-S Precision, aluminum-bedding block - $150
#3: Fits Remington BDL, McMillan - $250
#4: Fits Remington BDL with floor plate and trigger guard - $250
#5: Winchester Model 70 short-action, Bell & Carlson - $75

Please PM to inquire.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm to new to pm. Any pics of th hs and mcmillian.
Are they long action? Which inlet are they?
I'm to new to pm. Any pics of th hs and mcmillian.
Are they long action? Which inlet are they?
The Winchester Model 70 is a short action. One Remington is a short action and the other Remingtons are long actions.
The Mc Millan is a custom made long action for a Remington. All are in very good condition.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Synthetic Stocks for sale in Port Arthur, Texas:

ALL STOCKS HAVE DECELERATOR PADS (reduces kick)

All in excellent condition

#1: Fits Remington BDL, is pillar-bedded - $75
#2: Fits Remington BDL, H-S Precision, aluminum-bedding block - $150
#3: Fits Remington BDL, McMillan - $250
#4: Fits Remington BDL with floor plate and trigger guard - $250
#5: Winchester Model 70 short-action, Bell & Carlson - $75

Please PM to inquire.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hello,

Do you have any of these stocks left? Not sure how to PM in the new format so hoping to figure out a way to get in touch another way.

Regards,

Lance

·
Registered
349 Posts
Interested in Model 70 Short Action. Can you post an image? Color? Standard sporter barrel channel? RH? Also interested in others if you can send me pics. I dont know how to send a PM but sent you a message with my cell number. Can you see if it was received? I can come to you but wanted to see what you had as drive is about 2 hours from Tomball area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Interested in Model 70 Short Action. Can you post an image? Color? Standard sporter barrel channel? RH? Also interested in others if you can send me pics. I dont know how to send a PM but sent you a message with my cell number. Can you see if it was received? I can come to you but wanted to see what you had as drive is about 2 hours from Tomball area.
I do have a model 70 short action. I do not know how to send pictures but I will try to get someone to do it for me. The barrel channel is for a featherweight. It is a right hand receiver. If you sent a phone number I did not receive it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
two81- 60Eight-8005. name is Lance. I am interested in at least one stock. Maybe more.
]
Model 70 has been sold.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Looking to buy a remington 700 long action with a varmint contour two eight one four five oh-3 five five seven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts