2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up my SVT Tran Cat from Donny, and cannot say enough about the professionalism and customer service the whole family over there displays. The boat has exceeded my expectations, particularly the proformance with my F150 Yamaha. I am tweaking the prop right now, but with a Power Tech OFX 4 blade 19 pitch it was around 5700 RPM's and 48.5 MPH. I going to drop down to an 18 pitch and see what happens. It is an extremely stable platform and handles rough water surprisingly well.

·
Registered
299 Posts
21 ft. Cat

Any of you Transcat fans hear if they are going to change the bottom of the 21 ft. hull to be like the SVT and the Baby Cat?

·
My rod and reel comfort me. St Pete 8lb
212 Posts
sweet!!!..congrats beach

·
Registered
584 Posts
I bet you will see a 23' SVT in the future. You will love the boat. You can dance on the front deck and the boat doesn't rock. Two guys can fisheasy up there. Those are good numbers, I am running a 17 OFX with my 175 Rude and can get 45 out of her with a light load.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Forgot to mention, you will also love the trailer. They fit the boat like a glove and pulls great going down the road. It by far the easiest boat to load I have ever had. If you get the nose between the guide posts, it will line up and go one straight. Coastline does a bang up job.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts