2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back and fished around acess #3 . Here is the scoop, the furher you go down the closer the brown line past the 3rd gut gets closer to the shore. The waster was a beautiful blue/green between the first and second guts around the 1'st through 4'th asceses. This evening was very rough out there and some of the swells would knock u on your a#$. If the wind dies down and goes back to a steady SE It will be awesome conditions tomorrow hopefully and stay for a while, but.... If this prevails at 15+ S and SW tonight u can forget about it for the next few days. I had some blow-ups but not 1 trout to show for the evening! Tight Lines Guys!!

·
Banned
135 Posts
Thanks for the report. Had a buddy down there drinkin beer and said the water was green and flat. He doesn't really fish so he might not think flat is what we think it is. Just made me think twice about the morning. Im sure I will still be going. I was kind of hoping it was gonna be a repeat of last week.

·
Registered
88 Posts
You have to pay 8 dollars to access Surfside beach. Folletts beach to the east is free all the way to SLP.

·
Registered
604 Posts
where everyone is talking about fishing is free and everyone thats from this area calls the beach surfside all the way to SLP to clear up any details or miss understanding. i for one have never heard of follets and have lived in angleton for 24 years and grew up on the beach fishing. hope the water isnt going to be off color by tomarrow afternoon, i planned on heading there too. just my 2 cents

1 - 11 of 11 Posts