2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went today this morning got there at 6:30 am and waded on the surf with my skitter walk...man it was a blast...the topwater was so aggressive this morning they kept biting till 1 30 in the afternoon on tops..missed like so many blowups and lost count lol...and switched over bass assasin..was biting on that too...i caught over 60 trout..thats when i lost count....between 13" to 23"...and caught my limit like in a hour lol...but i wanted to stay and fish more..it was a blast...also caught a jack and little sharks and one redfish man 19 inches..one more inches i wouldve kept it but oh well...other guys was using live bait..they did pretty good...took some pics..enjoy..u can see my topwater on my rod..that was what i was catchin them on..black and sliver..

Attachments

·
Registered
902 Posts
nice job man. I was planning on going but had to work real late last night. Your making me regret not going.lol

·
The Republic of Texas
4,595 Posts
Nice catch Ryan, I had thought real hard about goin this morning, but I had to come back and work another couple of graveyards.

You sure made me regret not going fishin, I was gonna head down to Freeport myself.

Mike

·
Miami Dol-Phan
2,148 Posts
Nice job Ryan. I was throwin a pink skitterwalk on the galveston beachfront and only had 1 blowup. Might have to head down that way before weather turns bad again.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont think the weather wont be bad tomorrow either..im heading back out to enjoy myself and fish with my buddy maybe if he wants to go if he dosent..i cant go then lol....thanks..baits everywhere on the 2nd sand bar..make sure u go out on the 2nd one..its not deep between the 1st and the 2nd so..trout everwhere on the 2nd and 3rd...let yall know

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dont think the weather wont be bad tomorrow either..im heading back out to enjoy myself and fish with my buddy maybe if he wants to go if he dosent..i cant go then lol....thanks..baits everywhere on the 2nd sand bar..make sure u go out on the 2nd one..its not deep between the 1st and the 2nd so..trout everwhere on the 2nd and 3rd...let yall know that..

·
Registered
77 Posts
nicely done. spent the week in a beach house on west galv beach. water was lousy all week. finally settled last night but wouldn't clear - I think east to west current was pushing the brazos' muck to galv. thought about goin' to surfside but blew it off. my bad !!!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Way 2 go brotha!! Smackem when no one else did, now thats what I call a fisherman there boys!! This fella does not give up, look out trout masters, he's going to be deadly when he gets a boat.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea hopefully the action will be the same tomorrow morning...ill be there fishing with young "Sonofbuster"..so ill update the report again tomorrwo and see

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
Man, I was thinking of going this morning and my neighbor talked me out of it. Good job on those fish.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts