2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
comments are from me (Daniel's wife)
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ev1. I hope all is doing well and things are coming together for everybody who was affected by IKE. I just wanted to update you all on the clean up at surfside and some pictures for you all to see. The guys are doing a great job. They have a back hoe and tomorrow the park-in-lot sweeper will be there.

the area was cleaned and the trailers put back out side.

Look there is David working hard.

Now these two guys they seen me coming with the camera and picked up some stuff to look like they was working.

Look there is Santos waving at you.

Working on filling Dumpster #3

Looking so much better

And look what they was hooking up when I left. They now have power and water. The gas pumps will be up and running tomorrow, but just waiting on fuel. By Monday or Tuesday Surfside Marina will be open and back to normal.

So for those of you who don't have your boat there and want a new place just drop by the marina.

Will update you all in a few days.

Smooth Sailing
Sammie and Daniel

·
Registered
260 Posts
Looks great, we really appreciate all of the hard work that all of you have put in (Daniel, Dwayne, and Santos, and everyone else) That's why we are at SS marina.

Steve

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
good news Daniel !!!!

i enjoyed the pic of ''dafink'' with the shovel in his hand.

and keep a close eye on Dwayne so he don't hurt himself ,

tell them i said hello, and it is good to see everyone and the place is ok.

mike

·
comments are from me (Daniel's wife)
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
update

Looking better and better

Yeah they didn't see me this time coming with the camera

Ok so Daniel seen me coming this time

Hello ev1 just figured I would update you. Sorry I didn't get this on last night but my AirCard decided to go on roaming. Not sure when everything will be ready but power from generator is working good. The only problem is water pressure. So they are working on getting that solved so they can get everything pressure washed. That should take place today or tomorrow.
Still no set day for fuel but I promise somebody will let you all know when.

We have a few new boats so I want to welcome them all to Surfside Marina, you know who you are.

Have a great day and hope things are coming together for you all.

Sammie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts