2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
What about the SEAWEED. I know there wasn't any on Monday and Tuesday but I heard it's back now as bad as ever.

So...what's the scoop?

·
NRA LIFER
3,209 Posts
Jack, I drove from Surfside to Galv and back yesterday. There was a good bit of weed on the beach but I could not tell much about the water.

Several tents and campers between 5 & 6.
Bob

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Dutch Treat said:
Jack, I drove from Surfside to Galv and back yesterday. There was a good bit of weed on the beach but I could not tell much about the water.

Several tents and campers between 5 & 6.
Bob
Thanks Bob. I te'ya, I think I've been very paitent this year. Okay, it's raining...alright, the weed is in and it's bad....no, I'm busy this week....etc. But I've just about had it. I haven't had my tent on the beach this year and that just ain't right.

I'm looking for a window. And I ain't nearly as picky as I was in May. I'll put up with a little rain. As long as I'm able to drag a TTK through the water and let a fish hit it, I don't care if you bury me on the beach under a pile of seaweed. I'm coming to terms with the fact that SOME things can just WAIT.

If we could just string a few days of what we had Monday and Tuesday of last week, well, It's hard to imagine what would keep me off the beach.

I'm ready!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,844 Posts
Ok Goldilocks.......fish or cut bait! :biggrin:
The weather liars say no rain this coming week here at the beach.

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
kenny said:
Ok Goldilocks.......fish or cut bait! :biggrin:
The weather liars say no rain this coming week here at the beach.
I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe, I be................................ ;)

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Walkin' Jack said:
I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe, I be................................ ;)
I'm rollin over here........ lmao

1 - 11 of 11 Posts