2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The surf today is flat, the storms rolled thru early this morning keeping me off the water and in bed. By 7:30 am the storms were past, the water is still great color, the surf was a little rougher last night but it still had fish in it , fished with the wife we used white berkley gulp grub tails and caught a few. (trout), the wind was picking up last night but as of now, 8:00 am the wind is calm , i assume it will pick up thru out the day and by this evening it may not be as nice. ( i could be wrong, dead wrong about the wind, that is what i have been told) Anyhow as of now the surf is nice, Also, i heard a report from a good friend that big trout are being caught in the MIDDLE OF THE DAY, so maybe that is an idea that could be tried......? Who knows i wont get to fish tonight, as i will have other duties tonight. Good luck to all who get to fish tonight.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Do you think it will be alright tomorow. My friend came down and really wants to hit the surf. If we go we will fish in the morning

·
Registered
24 Posts
I really hope this last through the weekend. I've took a sick day last week to fish already... dont wanna do it again tomrrow or friday :-(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts