2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The surf today was beautiful again. Trout in the first cut. the tide was up and the bait was working the first cut infront of my house. Last nite looked great before dark, i would say it will be great before dark again tonight. if you can get down here for this before the wind picks up and messes it all up again i would try to get here. Tons of bait rolls in about 6 pm and you can see the schools of maks, and trout and sharks , eating the bait fish. best topwater bite you can get. good luck to all you guys. Also , night fishing on the jetties is great i watched a group last night about 10:00 Pm and they were already catching trout under lights. Have fun while it last i will post up report tomm. morning.

·
Registered
176 Posts
thanks for the report.........how do you think i will fair if i hit it after work today around 5? do you think the wind will dirty it up today?

·
Registered
685 Posts
We went out yesterday and this morning and ended up limiting out before 8 on both days all on tops in the first gut like surfsideperson says...the water is trout green and LOADED with bait. I'll be back out there this evening...I will post a report and pics tommorow

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think tonight and tomm morning will be ok, i cant predict the future, but , i dont see a swell yet, I surf as well so if a ever refer to the surf as "up", or "knee high", those are surfing terms so i sometimes forget that i am not talking to surfers as well.
see you out there tonight. Be careful, as it should be a great night tonight.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Justin- cant leave work in that direction yet but plan on being down there starting Thursday evening. Hoping that the weather holds like this. Will be down all weekend and am looking forward to it. Rob

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
thanks again for the good news , try and make it stay calm please so i can be there this weekend! and yes your talking to surfers as well. later

1 - 8 of 8 Posts