2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning i work to a light north wind and perfect blue water, and abolutley no waves what so ever. completely flat , flat, flat. And it was hard as heck to put my work clothes on and come into a sorry job.......Tonight surf conditions should hold

·
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "
26,160 Posts
i watched around 12 guys wading off the seawall this am, saw them catching a few, and throwing back a few.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I was at the Surfside Jetties this morning did ok but fish weren't as thick as i wanted! Caught 3 keeps and 5 Spanish. But one was 27 biggest spanish i ever caught or seen took 15 minutes on my mg50. Good work out for it since its my first time useing it. A couple tore them up last night and this morning as i got their at 5:30. Used spoon and most and it did the trick! Water was best i have ever seen!! Go get them tonight!

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
man , work , i know the feeling ,luckily you can go after... wind and waves are supposed to get up later in the week just in time for the weekend , im still hopfull ,thanks for the update. later

·
Registered
53 Posts
ya the water was amazing in surfside. me and my friend hit the jetty about 6:30 we caught a couple good size croaker and 1 keeper trout but saw quite a few people catching small trout luckly they released them. unfortunatly i saw a guy catch a sheeps head that he could easly wrap his hand around and still kept it ;[ (surfsideperson) if u wouldnt mind pming me tp&w joe or whatever his names was his number that would be great.

o ya and it started to slow so i went in the water to wade, stayed about 60 yds from the jetty and was about 70 yards out when i decided to come back in, so i turn around and i have no idea what it was but it was freaking huge. some fish looked to be blue under the water but would surface at times and was more grey with a red tail. friend said it might have been a bullred but i dunno the thing swam up to me within 2 feet then just turned and drifted away so if anyone goes out there tomorrow keep on a look out for this huge thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts