2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed down to Surf Side Beach front to do some wade fishing with my 14 year old step son who has never been wade fishing. Stopped and picked up some live shrimp and drove down the beach to find some action. As we turned on to the beach there were cars as far as you could see. So much for going to the normal good spots. Ended up just finding a spot that was open and parked. There were no signs of fish as far as birds, bait or the norm. Got my step son set up and we waded out to the 2nd sand bar. First fish I hooked was a shark about a foot long. I thought this would scare Christopher ( my step son) but it did'nt. Hooked up with a spanish mac that came off at our feet. Then Christopher hooks up with the first speck of the day. After about an hour and a half we had our limits and headed back to the truck. The action was not fast but was steady. All and all it was a great day to be out with Christopher and catching our limits to boot. Good luck to everyone this weekend out there and get there early if you are going to go out there.

Capt. Dustin Lee
Fish'N Addiction Guide Service
[email protected]

Team Lone Star Graphite Rods

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.