2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thank God you got out. I’m glad y’all caught something to. Nothing like taking your family fishing. Where on the beach did this happen? Quick sand! This keeps getting better and better.
All the way at the end of the beach. The whole island has been rearranged so google maps wouldn't do any good. Just stay on beaten path and you'll normally be ok. We got off beach around 1130 am and the weekend traffic had the sand pretty loose already, there were a couple vehicles stuck at the entrance when we pulled out, but there were people trying to pull them out already.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
128 Posts
I think the blue tacoma was trying to reach the marsh or bay on the back.. not actually driving on the beach right?>

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I think the blue tacoma was trying to reach the marsh or bay on the back.. not actually driving on the beach right?>
Lol the tacoma was mine, I was camped on the beach, and drove onto that bar to try to get the guy in the mud with my strap.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Lol the tacoma was mine, I was camped on the beach, and drove onto that bar to try to get the guy in the mud with my strap.

I am always afraid to that on the "mud" you never know whats going to happen..

21 - 25 of 25 Posts