2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
work magic box...
2018 Shoalwater Cat 21'
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, i'm totally new to fishing for specs in the surf. i'm thinking about going down to the island tomorrow evening and throwing a few top dogs out in the surf. anyone think it'll be good? and if so, where should i go?? i have no clue where along the beach i should go, or what i should look for! any help would be gratefull! thanks

·
Registered
154 Posts
Pigs are thick this year I know a few farmers that the hogs are tearing there milo and even cotton up. They are begging me to come and shoot some but can not get anytime off to go and do it. Hit 2 out of 3 the other morning on the way home from work about 200#'s a piece and did about $2000 damage to my truck. Just glad I was in it instead of my little work car.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Either should be good.. The surf is beautiful in both spots.. We came from dinner on galvetraz a while ago and it was beautiful

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Look for bait fish. Early morn. maybe top waters, later when the sun gets up and temps heat up try plastics or live bait.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Sorry wrong thread disregard

In 2 deep said:
Pigs are thick this year I know a few farmers that the hogs are tearing there milo and even cotton up. They are begging me to come and shoot some but can not get anytime off to go and do it. Hit 2 out of 3 the other morning on the way home from work about 200#'s a piece and did about $2000 damage to my truck. Just glad I was in it instead of my little work car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts