2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I guess I should have called in sick today. Had the chance to go deep on a fun trip on the Cool Sea, and passed it to a buddy of mine. It is absolutely SLICK calm. They should be about 65 nautical miles south by now.

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
I just looked at that darn cam!! Makes me sick. Hopefully it will hold for Thursday - Friday as we have 2 trips planned.

·
Live Like No One Else.
5,391 Posts
This looks like a great week for fishing but it looks like I am going to have to wait until Friday before I go fishing. Right now I am thinking about taking off Friday from work and fishing Friday and Saturday. Most likely I will be fishing out of Matagorda.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ain't that how it always works James. I bet you can find a rip out there now. Dolphin will be thick. Oh well we had a blast anyways.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, that is what the Cool Sea is looking for. Dolphin, Grouper, tuna today. They are headed to the east breaks, gonna do some deep drops, and maybe chum over some of the more prominent rocks and ridges and try and get the tuna to play. Oh well, I have to save vacation now for the mexico dove hunt in august and at least a day or two of vacation for an early december deer hunt:biggrin:

·
Tight Lines, CaptDoug
2,022 Posts
I'm with you James, should have called in sick. The Gulf is flat, offshore winds gusting to 7.8. I'm starting to feel a little sick right now, it may get worse as the day goes on.

·
Live Like No One Else.
5,391 Posts
Things are looking really nice and I would sure like to go tom. But most likely I could get group together to go until Friday. Hopefully I wil be able to go Saturday also.

·
Back in da Saddle
10,141 Posts
You poor guy's!! ..Being retired sure has it's advatages !!

I'm offshore tomorrow ... Heck maybe all the rest of the week!!!

John

1 - 10 of 10 Posts