2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not sure what I'm asking for here, Maybe a Stickey?

More and more I am reading of 2coolers with family members who are in.. or going into Harms Way.....
A roll call maybe?????...so those of us who would like to pray or support (in some way) to those who have familys.....birthday wishes and other greetings...

This is not for me..our Sons are home now...But my Family is in for the long Haul....We still have a couple of (adopted) soldiers
in the field....
Almost every morning ...over coffee I punch up the DOD casulty list and read the War news...light a candle and pray....

I read words of support and gratutide all over the board but this forum is seldom visited....look at the numbers...

I'm hoping that this could be a focus point for those who want to share news and positive views....No politics please.

Since I have been here...I have forwarded many posts from this forum and others on this site to 3 Command unit HQs and a many Warrior has read them and appreciated the words..Our Sons included....Many were tacked on walls and passed around....

I'm not trying to burden admin...they work hard enough...But we have a Great Forum Decicated to our troops...
Just looking for ways to bring more focus to it....and better utilize it..

No Rush....just a thought......a little something to ponder as more and more 2coolers are posting on the subject...

A humble Thanks....

For security and Op Sec...I would caution posting up too much info on a serviceman (woman)....Some of our troops have recieved some %^&&## mail......

Thanks Mont..for having this forum....It means a lot to many of us....And the troops

1 - 1 of 1 Posts