2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
214 Posts
It is because of the super density of his molecular structure. He is sooo dense, that a normal human being can NOT physically pick him up or even move him. So...his hair is so molecularly dense, it can't be moved either !!!!!
Check out the new Superman movie being released....you will see things like that. Good effects. Shows a bullet hitting his eye in slow motion and peeling back and falling to the ground..in which the guy who shoots the gun freakes out a bit !

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
super hair

OK, in the old superman movies/tv shows...a bad guy would shoot his gun and superman just stuck out his chest..but once the gun was empty, the bad guy would throw his gun and superman would duck????? So why didn't the bad guys just carry empty guns to throw??

·
Registered
841 Posts
bill said:
super hair

OK, in the old superman movies/tv shows...a bad guy would shoot his gun and superman just stuck out his chest..but once the gun was empty, the bad guy would throw his gun and superman would duck????? So why didn't the bad guys just carry empty guns to throw??
i always wondered this too. lol

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
harvey/mary said:
It is because of the super density of his molecular structure. He is sooo dense, that a normal human being can NOT physically pick him up or even move him. So...his hair is so molecularly dense, it can't be moved either !!!!!
Check out the new Superman movie being released....you will see things like that. Good effects. Shows a bullet hitting his eye in slow motion and peeling back and falling to the ground..in which the guy who shoots the gun freakes out a bit !
i can understand the hair thing because it is part of his body and all but why doesnt the cape tear off.
i went to see it last night at the movie tavern and for those who have not been to the movie tavern or alamo draft house GO!!!!!! best movie experience i have had. the movie was not to bad but my wife didnt like it (action move go figure)

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
his cape and clothes:
There is something special about spandex, never tears, wrinkles or gets dirty. Thats why all super heros were spandex. LOL

Now batman, he was in to the leather and rubber. I always wondered about him, his clothes and his desire to hide in a cave with a boy......The Dark Knight??? Hummmmmm

·
Member..Whats wrong with my member
5,532 Posts
Pfffft..Leather and rubber make me sweat too much. Spandex breathes so much better. Gotta watch 'em skid marks, but much more comfortable. :eek: :rotfl:

Just check the avatar... Nachooooooooooo !

Kelly

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
OK, have always wondered since I was a kid, since his outfit never gets holes or rips in it cause its made from material he was found in, how did his earth mother cut and sew his outfit with an old sewing machine, thread and scissors?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts