2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
You know what? This image is spectacular. Some "rules" might tell you not to put the horizon and the sun in the middle of the frame. It would tell you to crop more of the bottom black section out of the picture. But for me anyway, this is one example of how the rules can be broken and the outcome is still excellent. I like it like this, especially given the nature of the two halves of the picture. There is a nice symmetry to the image and the dark and light. A certain balance in an unbalanced environment. It's a stark and in your face sort of reminder of where you actually are and why. Keep up the good work.

·
A Wild Kiwi fern
3,772 Posts
you sure got my muse bouncing about Shooter, again. and in an unusual way this time. thank you for that. (if i ever manage to word the poem right, i'll post it for you).

·
<<<<<It's a living, don't ask!!
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the comments. I took 4 shots with in about 20 seconds. This one just stood out compared to the rest. With our summer almost over we should start seeing more clouds and some beautiful sunsets. Karen I love reading your poetry, if you do come up with something please send it to me.

Thank you all again and God Bless,

Shooter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts