2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dont mind at all, thanks! Now it looks exactly like it did with my sunglasses on :) I have experimented with "tinkering" on other photos but thats all it is at this point...experimenting...pretty hit or miss for me.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you, I was looking at it later and wondering how I could have structured it differently. My camera is pretty much point and shoot so no filter options but I am open to suggestions of how to frame it differently.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Couple of ideas

MsAddicted said:
Thank you, I was looking at it later and wondering how I could have structured it differently. My camera is pretty much point and shoot so no filter options but I am open to suggestions of how to frame it differently.
I don't think there's alot you can do with the framing except maybe including more of the reel. If this was a shot a later later though you could prvent the blown out highlight from the sun and the flare to the left of the lure, and still had a nice silohuette.

The other approach would be to force your flash to fire, which would fill in the missing detail of the rod and lure. Experimenting is the key. You've got the right idea.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts