2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some were wondering what I was gunna do with the leftover meat from my ******* mignon dinner..
So here is your answer.
Carne Guisada:
I took the meat and chopped it up into squares, added some great seasonings and inserted it in a hot skillet with about 3 tbls. olive oil..
Browned it up real good, then added 4 big cloves of garlic,1 whole yellow onion, and some celery..
I cooked it down a tad and then added 1 can of whole peeled tomatoes.
Covered and its simmering for 1 hr. now.. I have the yucon potatoes chopped up and will add them 20 minutes before its done..
Here is how it started..

Attachments

·
Jedi Knight and Friend to Captain Solo
17,027 Posts
Here we go again. I'm doomed to portliness. I'll be avoiding your posts next Sunday, Johnny! :redface:

·
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks good bud.. Pokie is in he!!...

·
Saltmadness
13,573 Posts
I always thought meskin food was his favorite. Well until we started fishing together.

You can't go fishing without at lease one MickyD pit stop. He calls it truck food! lmao

·
17,027 Posts
I always thought meskin food was his favorite. Well until we started fishing together.

You can't go fishing without at lease one MickyD pit stop. He calls it truck food! lmao
It ain't good for me. But it's good to me. And it don't drip all over the truck! :redface:

·
Shoalwater owner/ concrete guy
5,153 Posts
What's on todays menu? Seeing that none of my buddies wanna go fishing! lmao
Ummmmmm.......you were supposed to call us this morning!!! Where's the pics from yesterday??

·
RAIDER POWER!!!
5,697 Posts
Stopping and getting a Filet O' Fish at Micky D's ain't fishing, Melon! :slimer:

·
17,027 Posts
Mrs. Quest's got the right idea. 'Cuz corn tortillas are less fattening. :eek::eek::D

·
Saltmadness
13,573 Posts
Oh man....Looks good JQ. Guess we will just have to make the Plain Jane work.

And a little dessert for POKIE! LOL Here is some tunes to go with JQ's Food ****.

·
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm trying to tie that pot of beans of yours to that jet plane...????? can you say propulsion....

1 - 20 of 57 Posts