2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today we are having Pork chop ala Mexicana.

I started with fresh chops and choped them up into slices. I seasoned them with sage, thyme, pepper and 2 packs of Goya achote seasonings.
Then I took ascorted peppers and diced and sliced them up into large chunks.. Onion and bells were added to the mix and there will soon be more , like tomato's and garlic.. This process is an easy one with a chinese cleaver and some real cooking spirit..

Here is the start... OOPS How did that last pic get in there???

Attachments

·
Jedi Knight and Friend to Captain Solo
17,027 Posts
Are you makin' a Mexican dish, or a Cajun stew? There can't be any varmints that big that ain't already shot anywhere near your place. :slimer:

·
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like to add the bones to the pot, for that extra flavor and something to knaw on while I'm eating it...

Attachments

·
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you makin' a Mexican dish, or a Cajun stew? There can't be any varmints that big that ain't already shot anywhere near your place. :slimer:
Who's cookin this dish, you or me, now butt out ....

·
17,027 Posts
Who's cookin this dish, you or me, now butt out ....
Hey! I'm just a spectator. Every Allstar has armchair advisors! Plus, I can smell tha varmint cookin' all tha way 'cross tha toll bridge!

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Hey! I'm just a spectator. Every Allstar has armchair advisors! Plus, I can smell tha varmint cookin' all tha way 'cross tha toll bridge!
Thats what that smell is. I thought one of the chemical plants had a leak.:rotfl:

·
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright then.. When the varmit is getting nice and browned, I like to add the veggies and cover for a bit to meld the flavors together with said varmit...
dang there's that dam pic again...

Attachments

·
17,027 Posts
Looks good! I'd eat it. When's tha Cajun Varmint Stew gonna be ready? :mpd:

·
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I must admit.. Ya can't buy food that good.. Altho my nether regions will be sorry tomorow, that was some great eats...
The only thing I would have done different, was to have a bottle of nice white wine ta wash her down with...

JQ.

·
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Why thank you Wick... It was good and deserves ta be on my menu list from now on. The Mrs. said it was a little heated, but I watched her whoof it down so that means it was spectacular......

·
Proud Navy Father AND Grandfather
9,095 Posts
Why thank you Wick... It was good and deserves ta be on my menu list from now on. The Mrs. said it was a little heated, but I watched her whoof it down so that means it was spectacular......
You keep make meal presentation's like that and next thing we will know you will be working for H town's NEW Mayor....! :eek: :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts