2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from visiting Sunbeam in the hospital. He is recovering from knee replacement surgery and doing very well.
He can tell you some terrific stories about fishing all over the world, literally all over the world. He will be rehabing it for about 4 to 6 months. Hopefully then he will be able to get in my boat and I can take him out catfish drifting, I'm looking forward to it.
I owe several 2coolers a big thanks for helping me get the mighty Red-Fin back in the water, Raysor, dbullard, Reel Fishy, can't thank you enough. And for those 2coolers who were kind enough to give me a ride while the boat was down. Gator gar, Mattsfishn, Fishinganimal, Meadowlark, I had a great time fishing with you and to all of those who offered, I appreciate it very much.
2cool is a great online community, we all know how addictive it is. I have people that we have taken out who did not know about it and when they went to read the report from their trip they got hooked!
Not only a very good place to learn about what is biting, how to catch them, and other info, but a good place to meet friends.
SS

·
GRAY GHOST HUNTER
863 Posts
Good News!

Ill second that Loy,Excellent site! Thanks for the info on Sunbeam,thats great news that he is doing well! Wishing him a speedy recovery! Will be missing his infomative reports. Gone to try to bring the ole Destiny out Sunday for some of that great fishing yall have been reporting about ! Looking forward to seeing yall! Keep up the great reports & Pics.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Glad to hear SB is doing ok. He is welcome to go with me also when he gets to feeling better. Maybe a day when we can troll for whites or if we can get him in the boat I will take the fish off and he can sit on the back seat. Let us know if he needs some help around his house for something. I know I am going to have to get a knee and maybe a hip replaced down the road. It is amazing what a truck can do to you when you are on a motorcycle. I still get around ok but I do have some bad days but I am lucky to be here and able to fish most days.
I enjoyed the trip with you SS even though it was a sub-artic day and "WE" still caught fish. I hope you don't forget about me this summer when the crabs start bitin.

Matt

·
Registered Users-PM plus
8,910 Posts
He got a visit from me also today around noon....that's probably too many fishy smelling guys in the hallways of Livingston Hospital. He seemed to be doing just fine and we talked about....guess what....fishing.

·
SLIME ON THE LINE
2,339 Posts
get well soon SB. One of our managers had knee replacement about a month ago .He can get around ut still rehabing. SB should be able to fish by bulkhead thirty this spring .

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Good news on SB. Loy you are welcome on my boat anytime. Cant wait to get you down for some of that night fishin and giggin we talked about.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I know Sunbeam enjoyed the company. Nothing feels as good a friends checking on one another. Shadslinger before you know it Sunbeam will be better than ever. Best of luck to all you 2 coolers. FD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts