2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Duck of Death
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some then is wrong with this picture from the Bike Rally .Can you spot it ?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
If that's from the Rally this weekend, where are the montains at in Galveston? I've lived here 39 years and still haven't found them. Reminds me of the first scene from Red Dawn I think. It showed snow capped montains and said somewhere near Galveston Texas. LOL Picture is still funny!!!

·
The Duck of Death
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was just kidding about being from the Rally. Cause thats what 90% of the post's were about this morning

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Fish-a-mon, don't you mean "Uncommon Valor"? They were training for a POW rescue "north" of Galveston in what looked like Colorado. I would say that was WAY north of Galveston.

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
the beginning of Red Dawn where the Russians parachuted in and landed at the high school (with mountains in the background) was captioned to have been somewhere in TX. Maybe Houston - I can't remember.

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Too funny!

James Howell said:
Fish-a-mon, don't you mean "Uncommon Valor"? They were training for a POW rescue "north" of Galveston in what looked like Colorado. I would say that was WAY north of Galveston.
I remember watching that movie with my dad. That script came up on the bottom of the screen, dad and I looked at each other :confused: and kind of figured the rest of the movie would be as believable..........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts