2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Team FishBonz
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Port A yesterday to take our son to the beach. We were there for a few hours and had some entertainment when two guys backed their jeep into the surf and got out for a swim. After 15 minutes or so when they tried to leave the jeep said uh uh. The law showed up shortly as did the wrecker. I wonder how many stories they rehearshed on the way home for dear old dad.

Attachments

·
Saltmadness
13,573 Posts
Short Story

Man that brings back bad memories! LOL When I was around sixteen my mother let me take brand new LTD II out for the first time on date. Well we were supposed to go to the high school dance...Instead we went parking down on west beach.( 1976) Being stupid and not thinking with other things on my mind,we parked about 20 yards from the water. Well lets just say we were woken by alittle water in the floor board. LOL Think that was the last time I got to use my mothers car. LOL

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey man, wanna jump out for a swim?

Sure, why not, uh, do think we should park here, maybe you should pull up a bit.

What, this thing is BAD ! I ain't never been stuck in it, we'll be O.K., besides I'm driving, you just hang on for the ride.

Man, I don't know what happened, I ain't never seen the sand do this before, this is strange, This bad boy ain't never been stuck, I think the clutch might be going out or something.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I think I saw that Jeep running around Port A in the middle of last week, but red Jeeps with Bimini tops aren't that uncommon. I have a Jeep Wrangler I run on the beach but it is mainly for soft sand (my Dodge diesel 2wd don't do that very good) I always looks at prior tracks and other clues for too much water in the sand once it gets to a certain (saturation) point it's water not land anymore.

·
The Rod Man
621 Posts
Think they were in the process of making an artifical reef???? We will be going down to Port A this weekend for 3 days, how bad was the seaweed? By the way, if you had one of my rods you could have pulled him out.

Pods

1 - 20 of 21 Posts