2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Raiser of BOB White Quail
19,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here ever read this book? Abbie Hofman wrote it & I'll be damed if someone didn't steal my copy.

·
The fishing Jesus
542 Posts
funny name

My brother ran accros a book by that name in the 70's and b'gosh he stole it.

I bet their profits vanished right before they eyes...

A great book about all sorts of bad stuff, sorta like a foxfire book or instructinal manual.

·
Custom User Title space for rent
5,212 Posts
An old Palidin Press book.:rotfl:

Not very PC but very informitive books.

·
388 Posts
Many, many years ago I read that book.

The only thing I remember from it is some business about going to a restaurant to eat. Let the waiter bring you your check. Sit there for a little while and then order a coffee or something. Let the waiter bring you another check for just the coffee. Pay the check for the coffee to get out the door.

Not really practical, I'm sure.

For those who don't know who he is, he is the guy you see speaking at the anti-war rally in Forrest Gump. He is the one wearing the American Flag shirt.

Actually, you don't see him. You see an actor portraying him. Abbie Hoffman commited suicide in '89.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Dang Rubberback that brings back memories. I did a book report in speech class at SFA on this book. Around 71,72,73. I think I even tried some of the tactics in the book. Put tape on a washer and used it on the quarter coke machine.

·
Raiser of BOB White Quail
19,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dang Rubberback that brings back memories. I did a book report in speech class at SFA on this book. Around 71,72,73. I think I even tried some of the tactics in the book. Put tape on a washer and used it on the quarter coke machine.
Or the one on how to mail letters without a stamp "Put your address where your sending & the mailing address in the corner & the post office mails your letter for free.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts