2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lee and me met megafish at Broken Arrow Lodge & Marina about 8:00 this morning for some crappie fishing. We were both ready to get some more slabs in the boat as it has been a while since they were on a bite.
The water just today started clearing up enough to get them going. At 43 degrees the water was very cool, and still pretty turbid. Clear enough for a bite however, we caught a lot of fish, most too small to keep, but we did end up with a nice catch of 16 to send home with megafish.
Thanks for the lunch at Florida's megafish and the game sausage, we will have to go again soon. I am really looking forward to busting some hybrids on Conroe with you.
This week end is looking great for a good crappie bite out of Broken Arrow, the water will be in good shape and the fish should be hungry!
SS

Attachments

·
Registered
14,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be hitting it again tomorrow, looks like the start of a good bite to me, send me a PM if you want to go with us.

·
Registered
14,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Meadowlark, it's good to hear from you, I was worried the lack of fishing opportunities had driven you over the edge! Looks like things are busting loose now though.

·
GRAY GHOST HUNTER
863 Posts
Thanxs!!!!

What a great trip! Enjoyed fishing with ya'll! But you didn't tell me about the sleepy powders in that food from Floridas,nor about the problem I was to encounter getting that duct tape off my forehead! To later find out that that you still haven't learned the duct tape secret! Oh well it seemed to work any way !Thanxs guys it was very informative and I had a blast and looks like a lot of good eats to me! Looking forward to the next trip!:cheers:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Help!!

Where is Broken Arrow Marina? What lake? Any help would be appreciated...going crazy...cabin fever...gotta fish!!:flag:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Help!!

Okay, I got it...found them on the internet (Broken Arrow)...maybe i'll give it a try this weekend....once again thanks for the fishing report gents...
GoneFish'n
Charlie:cop:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts