2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the bad mouthing going on about restaurants, fire ants, the weather, and police, I thought i would throw in something positive that happened.

I just got off the phone with sprint and my bill went from 100 buck to 4 bucks. :), on top of that i got a free phone on the way to me and a the nice lady lowered by normal bill by 15 bucks a month and kept the same plan.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
dude, i need some of that kinda mojo in a bad way.

·
One day at a time!!
803 Posts
Sprint is usually pretty good about that....Just have to talk to the right people if something gets messed up. I always talk to the folks at retention and they will usually knock something off or give you some free stuff...Called them about a problem I had last week with a change of my plan that went south.....the guy ended up giving me $5 Picture package Power Vision, 500 free text messages, free PCS to PCS. Cut my monthly bill by $15..I was pretty excited about that. Check out the forum at www.sprintusers.com there is a lot of good info there on ways to get better deals, and they have a bi-weekly giveaway for free phones.

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Josh, I have been with Sprint since they were just getting started and I was with them as they grew into the great outfit that they are today. At first they didn't have very many towers but now their network is incredible.

It has been about 8 years now and I'm on my 4th phone. I either loose 'em or break 'em or they wind up in saltwater somehow or other. Maybe 3 or 4 times in all these years I have had an issue that required me to call them and each and everytime they were quick to work with me and satisfy my situation.

They never cause any problems like dropped calls or what ever from my end and the service and support have been completely reliable. I have absolutely no intention of ever changing to another cell phone provider as long as they keep up the good work.

When ever I activate a new phone I always make small updates and changes in my service and they always have allowed me to get in on any new deals they have going for new customers.

I love my Sprint! :)

·
Registered
664 Posts
I agree. Ive been with sprint for 13yrs and and been through 7 phones and they have always had great service. I just found out how to go to the web feature and go to weather section then lifestyle then beach and boating and it shows tides for the area and marine weather. Thumbs up for SPRINT!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.