2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Life's a garden, gotta dig it.
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a working phone numbers for sportsman trailers? They no longer have a website and one of the numbers i found online says its no longer in service. The other # I found, no one has answered the last few days. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Where is a good place to get replacement parts for a sportsman trailer besides sportsman? Thanks.

·
Professional Salesman
9,758 Posts
Try searching for KZ trailers. They manufacture Sportmen. Tommy Vaughn RV sells them and carry, or can order any part.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I found one of their cards in my desk. The numbers listed are 409-925-2526, 281-482-1000, and 281-337-1934. Hope one of these help.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the help guys.
UnoMas, two of those numbers are no longer working numbers. The 409-925-2526 works but no one has answered it the last few days. Are they still in business? Thanks again.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is it possible for me to get some replacement parts from McClain trailers? Even though mine's a sportsman? once again, any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Sportsman trailers closed the doors.
PM chocsea
He bought all of sportsmans surplus after they shut the doors.
He more than likely has EVERYTHING you need.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks greg. Thanks for all the help fellas! Ive been running around and circles trying to figure this out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts