2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone didn't catch my response to "who's the best guitar player ever". The MEGA talented RD is playing with a band called 'ME, JULIO, and JUAN MOORE' at the Turtle Club every Thursday NIght thruout the summer. Folks, I'm her to tell ya you can't get better music for free. These guys put the 'T' in talent. Go getcha some of that.................

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Hey Mi Amigo...Has Legate mentioned a fundraiser to ya?

·
Old yellow member
2,275 Posts
Randy your band Rocks pretty good also...

Funny running into you the other night, we had just walked into that place to shoot some stick after dinner.

FN

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Back when Miss Pam was having to spend so much time up taking care of sick relatives, I used to go there and listen to those guys play. Randy is right, They rock. You know, most of the time in a bar like that, people are talking and having a good time...the music is just kind of there, in the back ground. But when RD is playing no body is talking. We all just sit and stare at his hands...maybe a few of us wonder why he has no shoes. :D

Thanks for the heads-up randy. I'll have to go and check that out. I may want to take a rod and reel with me, too. I've seen lots of nice trout swimming around the walkway pilings, under the lights. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts