2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if anyone else is getting frustrated with spammers in the classifieds...In addition to the PM's I've received such as,

"Hey I saw your post on the market section
My buddy has Used .... for sale if you are interested
Email him
[email protected]"

I am also receiving text messages from a 415 area code number. Not sure if they use different phones numbers for everybody....it wouldn't surprise me if they do....but they act like they've got what I'm trying to buy and it turns out to be just completely wrong. It's obviously spam but the idiots don't even know what Yeti coolers look like, or name brand fishing rods look like. I swear one idiot sent me a picture of a white cake and acted like he had a Yeti for sale.

It's truly making me not even want to participate in the classifieds anymore. I've tried reporting them, etc.

Anyone else had the pleasure of dealing with these guys? I never remember it being this bad in the past.

Sorry for the rant.

·
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate
23,561 Posts
Report them. We can't do anything unless the users tell us a name of who sent the PM.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
FYI that Jasonflawless guy is a scam artist. Promised to ship a buddy shotshell primers and never did. Never agree to do a PayPal transaction with him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts