2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been informed that my current lease down in South Texas near Cotulla Texas is being renewed for a Long Term Lease Agreement. I am in search of 2 RESPONSIBLE AND TRUSTWORTHY Hunters to join myself and my family. This is a 640 acre LOW FENCED Ranch with LOTS of deer, Hogs, Dove, and Varmints. We currently have 3 blinds and 1 tripod with 4 feeders on the property right now. There is also a water well with electricity on the property as well! This is going to be a SEASONAL LEASE only. You will have full access to the property after September 1st 2010 thru the end of January 2011. You will have limited access prior to September to set up stands and feeders and to scout the property. The Harvest rules are for 2 Mature 4.5 year old bucks or older and 2 mature does. You also have unlimited hogs, varmints, dove hunting, and quail hunting included. You will have to sign a Lease Agreement and Harvest Rule Form. This is a FAMILY LEASE. You may allow your IMEDIATE Spouse and children under 17 to hunt off YOUR PAID MEMBER SPOT! This is a lease you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH! My wife, myself, and my father have killed Very nice deer this year. My father will not be back on the lease next year! I have 2 boys that hunt as well, either with myself or my wife! If you are interested please send me a PM and we can discuss it. This is NOT a SHOOTING Lease... This is a Mature Trophy Buck Lease. You have the potential to kill 135 B&C class bucks and up! Several hogs killed, coyotes, and have seen multiple bobcats. Please email me with your information and I will call you back. Please, Only serious hunters respond! I have ALOT of information that we can discuss on the phone! Thank You
The price for the full lease is going to be $4500.00 per Paid Spot.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts